Are There Fake Monster Turbine Pearls? Cheap Here in the Philippines
Feb 7, 2012 at 8:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ChristmaSFnatic

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, someone told me to ask this forums. I search first and only 1 topic about fake Pearls, which many said its most likely original, and that they wont make VI(I dont know what that means) IEMs cuz its expensive.

Anyway, I wanna buy a new earphones(coming from iPhone earphones), and this is my first expensive purchase for IEMs. There is a shop here that sells audio stuffs(headphones, speakers), Blu-rays and whatnot. To my surprise, they are selling Monster Turbine Pearls for $85. Mile Davis for $130! Im not sure if its fake or not, I searched Youtube and there are no fake Pearls videos.

Do you think it could be fake? The earphones/headphones they are selling are all Monster Turbines/Beats and Panasonic, no other brands.

MANY THANKS!

Feb 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #4 of 8
Also guys, can the Controltalk be replicated? I searched everywhere online for fake and real comparisons of Turbines, all are without the control talk. So if there is, does it mean its real?

Feb 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #6 of 8
I have heard of fake Turbine Copper IEM's with control talk - as well as fake Miles Davis IEM's.. just the fact that it has the control talk function, does not mean it is real.

Feb 8, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
Nobody's got real Miles Davis Tributes for $130, they're not real.  I know you want them to be real, but I think deep down, you know they're not real either.

Quote:
I have heard of fake Turbine Copper IEM's with control talk - as well as fake Miles Davis IEM's.. just the fact that it has the control talk function, does not mean it is real.

Thanks guys! The reason I thought it was real cuz it even came with a Miles Davis CD! Then I saw online even the fakes got em. Wow... These criminals need to stop.

Quote:
eleksis yung official reseller sa pinas. di ko lang sure... got my turbines at powermac. sila daw supplier nila.

Thanks! How much is it? And with Control Talk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back