Are there any part suppliers that accept different payment types?
Jul 11, 2005 at 7:25 PM Post #2 of 6
If you have a PayPal account, you either have a bank account or a credit card as the source of funding. If you have a credit card, why not just use that for your order(s) from Digi-Key or Mouser? Unless it's your parents credit card and you're trying to use the money in your PayPal account or something...but why not just withdraw it using one of several methods PayPal offers? If you have a bank account, surely you have a debit card which you can use? Most, if not all places will accept a debit card as a credit card. At least online merchants.

Jul 11, 2005 at 8:47 PM Post #5 of 6
IF you have a paypal balance they can issue you a "virtual debit card" to use at online stores. I've done it a couple of times, rather than wait for paypal to transfer money into my bank account.

click the widthdraw link and click on "shop online with a virtual paypal debit card" or something like that.

It's even free...

Jul 11, 2005 at 10:29 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazerFRS
IF you have a paypal balance they can issue you a "virtual debit card" to use at online stores. I've done it a couple of times, rather than wait for paypal to transfer money into my bank account.

click the widthdraw link and click on "shop online with a virtual paypal debit card" or something like that.

It's even free...

I have used this feature before too. Works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back