Are there any non-sponsored reviews out there for FINAL AUDIO - UX3000 ?
Feb 9, 2022 at 8:22 PM Post #2 of 11
Feb 10, 2022 at 10:21 PM Post #3 of 11
I ordered a pair and will have them tomorrow so I'll give an impression after I listen to them for a few days.

Feb 12, 2022 at 1:45 AM Post #5 of 11
Well, I've only used them for a couple of hours today but first impressions are really positive. The SQ is quite good imo, while the bass is elevated and it is bloomy at first but after 10 minutes or so you get adjusted to it and it sounds fine. Most headphones like this will have pumped-up bass but these sound better than most in that department. The mids are nice with the lower mids being a bit recessed but it's not too much to where it's a problem and the highs I like very much because they're crisp and clean and have good detail without any harshness whatsoever. Also, the soundstage is very good for a bluetooth headphone with a nice sense of space and good imaging as well. Lastly, the ANC is as good as it gets in this price range and I was really surprised at how well it works. My fan on high was just a slight hum and with music on I heard nothing and it even works quite well with voices.

Like I said these are just early impressions but so far I'm very happy with how these preform and I'm looking forward to trying them out in more noisy environments to see just how well the ANC really works but so far so good.

Feb 15, 2022 at 3:53 PM Post #7 of 11
After spending a few days with them I really enjoy the SQ and the ANC work great for an under $200 wireless headphone but there's one problem that might be a big one for a lot of people and that's the ear cups being small. The height is fine but they are very skinny on the width and after about an hour or so my ears start to get sore and I don't have big ears at all. If you're someone with larger than average ears then these are a no-go for sure. After using them for about 2 hours my ears were kind of sore for probably 5 mins after which isn't that big of a deal for me but I know it could be a deal-breaker for others, just something to think about before you buy.

Feb 15, 2022 at 5:00 PM Post #8 of 11
Apr 9, 2022 at 4:18 PM Post #9 of 11
Also add the opportunity to get one and damn that a very good surprise.
Tuning is very good, on the bass side but not something that would sound unbalanced.
Got it for 100e and It is a keeper.

It deserve your audition :wink:

Dec 23, 2022 at 2:56 PM Post #10 of 11
I got a pair of these for $150 from Amazon. The sound is consumer-friendly but refined. Yes, accentuated bass and a slight V-shaped sound signature. A bit of bleed into the lower mids. That's to be expected with almost any ANC over-ear can at this price range. Not bad at all.

But there's a HUGE negative with these cans that are forcing me to return them: The ear cups are TINY. We're talking PUNY. Final Audio must have used a dwarf elf as its ergonomic model as there is no adult human on Earth for whom these will fit comfortably. These are not over-ear cans; they're ANC on-ears. Uncomfortable as hell. That's not what I paid for.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #11 of 11
I got a pair of these for $150 from Amazon. The sound is consumer-friendly but refined. Yes, accentuated bass and a slight V-shaped sound signature. A bit of bleed into the lower mids. That's to be expected with almost any ANC over-ear can at this price range. Not bad at all.

But there's a HUGE negative with these cans that are forcing me to return them: The ear cups are TINY. We're talking PUNY. Final Audio must have used a dwarf elf as its ergonomic model as there is no adult human on Earth for whom these will fit comfortably. These are not over-ear cans; they're ANC on-ears. Uncomfortable as hell. That's not what I paid for.

I'm with PK...picked them up to have as a casual bluetooth headphone that has the sound profile that I prefer. They are fantastic in that regard, but they have to go back. Way too small for a normal ear (mine are about average). I get pinching on my left ear lobe specifically. My right ear must be shaped different as that one is fine after a few hours of wear.

It's a shame tho, the sound is typical Final Audio, my preferred sound sig. I have both the e4000 and e5000 IEMs and there are a lot of similarities. Shame the ux3000 has to be returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back