Are there any good IEMs or portable headphones with a Lightning connector?
Dec 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

aleex

100+ Head-Fier
I dropped my iPhone and it messed up the 3.5mm jack a bit. It's deformed now and I have to use force to plug my headphones in, although the sound still works. I don't really know if it's repairable, I think the whole metal frame would have to be changed. I haven't checked out my possibilities but I will.  

It's pretty annoying so becuase of this I was wondering if there are any good headphones with a lightning connector? I found the Fidelio M2L but are there any more alternatives?

Dec 30, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #3 of 5
  I don't know if any lightning headphones exist yet but you could maybe get by with Bluetooth headphones.

yeah but those are kinda expensive (although headphones with lightning connectors also seem expensive) and I would imagine my battery would drain if I had bluetooth on all the time and listened to music through it.
I guess I could get a DAC instead, but I'd prefer a non-bulky option

Dec 30, 2015 at 8:02 AM Post #4 of 5
yeah but those are kinda expensive (although headphones with lightning connectors also seem expensive) and I would imagine my battery would drain if I had bluetooth on all the time and listened to music through it.

I guess I could get a DAC instead, but I'd prefer a non-bulky option

Something small like Cozoy Astrapi may work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back