are there any fake UE 900?
Jan 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #21 of 27
I just want to confirm are there any fake ue 900 ....I found a ue 900 selling way less than half the retail price and the seller allows pick up

Jan 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #22 of 27
Maybe it's like mine and the left speaker has a lot "tearing/scratching" on certain frequencies as soon as you go above 50% vol on my cowon.

Pi$*es me off! Only thing I hate about these!!

I am going to send a furious email to UE. I had the same issue with some UE700s too! Just saying, in hindsight if I had known of these issues -> i wouldnt have bought them. It's just that they are brilliant (if you exclude that problem). The catch is the problem is very bad. A bit like a drug, you know theres aspects that are bad, but it keeps you coming! hahahaha,

May 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM Post #24 of 27
I have a similar question. I found a pair of UE 900's for 1800 RMB or about 300 USD in a pretty reputable audio shop in China. My cousin bought all his audio gear there, including a $500 set of headphones with no problems so that place has some credibility to me. The box of the UE 900's is all in Chinese and I'm not sure about warranty. Do you guys think I should take it?  Is there any chance they could be fake?

Feb 27, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #26 of 27
Do you see that as a sure sign they've been faked? I must admit I always check taobao if I want to know if a product has been cloned in China but the relatively high price made me think that they were probably genuine sellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back