Are the Sony MDR-V###DJ's for CRAP DJs?
Jul 26, 2001 at 3:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Eagle_Driver

Headphoneus Supremus
Heheheh... If it weren't for the HeadWize and Head-Fi forums, my newest pair of full-size headphones would definitely have been something like those MDR-V700DJ headphones...
eek.gif

Well, I could get rid of all of my good headphones and buy those V700DJ's... I want BASS - and no mids or highs!
tongue.gif

Tell me what you think.

Jul 26, 2001 at 3:23 AM Post #2 of 6
If you want bass, and no mid and highs, well, screw the V*** series. Forget headphones altogether! Just get a nice subwoofer - ahhhhh - sonic bliss. (j/k, hehe)

Jul 26, 2001 at 4:24 AM Post #3 of 6
Haha.. But I can't disturb anybody at all! And any subwoofer played to a decent level will disturb the entire neighborhood!
mad.gif

Well, I'm definitely after REALLY crappy sound at a REALLY high price.
eek.gif

Jul 26, 2001 at 7:04 AM Post #4 of 6
Not the whole VXXX seirs is ear sized subwoofers. The V200 has no bass at all. And no treble. In fact the sound most closely resembels an in wall speaker at a store, only worse.

Jul 26, 2001 at 3:19 PM Post #5 of 6
Heheheheheh... The MDR-V600 that I used to own is also BASS-LESS! That is, there is almost no bass to speak of - the lower mids seem to overpower everything else!!!
tongue.gif

Jul 28, 2001 at 5:11 AM Post #6 of 6
Xevion, it's the MDR-V700DJ that's the closest thing to a pair of ear-sized subwoofers - as long as you're used to hearing all that boomy mid-bass that's typical of many of the lower-priced car subwoofers.
smily_headphones1.gif
+
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back