are the shure e4c's going to be sold at the apple store?
May 21, 2005 at 12:25 PM Post #2 of 7
Yes, E4c will be available at Apple Stores.

May 21, 2005 at 12:28 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarfried

Heh, sorry, when I read that I just heard the "ka-ching!" of the cash register. Here in Japan, your products are carried in consumer retail outlets (big higher-end electronics retailers) and this can only be a good thing for getting your product out there.

Congrats, based upon my brief trial at The Home Entertainment Show, I can say this is a fanastic product and will hopefully sell tons and tons for Shure. The E5c were one of my first entryways into high-end audio.

Best regards,

-Jason

May 21, 2005 at 2:35 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarfried

Even with the vocal anti-iPod population here at Head-Fi, I personally think the tie-in with Apple and the white E4c is a great business decision. It's undeniable that iPods dominate the DAP market and the general demographics of iPod users will tend to be more likely to spring $300 for accessories for their players. Also many other portable gears are trying to ride on the coattails of the iPod by supplying their player with stock white buds (i.e. M:Robe and the PSP), which will further broaden the base of white headphone users.

As much as I was a big fan of the E3c, I'm an even bigger fan of the E4c.

May 21, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #5 of 7
Thanks both jjcha and Oski.

jjcha: Glad you got to go to HES. I missed it this year because my wife had a baby a few weeks earlier. The Shure folks that went said it was a great show.

Oski: Thanks so much. I enjoy learning what people think of the differences within our line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back