Are The Sennheiser Momentum's Good For Hip/hop, Rap, Dubstep Ect..?
Sep 4, 2013 at 10:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Kevin Rodriguez

New Head-Fier
hear me out, i have no experience with high end headphones this is gonna be my first pair, i only listen to hip hop, rap, a little rock , oldies & reggae  im NOT a " basshead " im looking for a headphone that has superb clarity with good bass but not over powering bass! bass that would compliment hiphop/rap songs..also im looking for a "3D type sound " i dont know how to explain that sorry .! from my understanding "dr dre beats" are crap, soo i was wondering which of these two headphones will be better for my music taste Sennheiser Momentum OR  V - Moda Crossfade M 100 ? also which of those two is an over all better headphone.? comparing both headphones bass,clarity, mid range ect..! and do i need to break them in or not.?? my budget is up to 400$ if none of these are right for me than i would appreciate it if you would recommend the best pair for me.!  thanks sorry for the knowledge im depending on you guys to guide me to the right pair for me.! thanks again.! 

Sep 4, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #2 of 11
3D type sound = wide sound stage, and the M-100 beats the Momentum on this.  Technically the M-100 has more bass and sub-bass, but since it is more diffused, you don't feel it as much as the Momentum.  I think the M-100 will be best for you in this regard.

Sep 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #6 of 11
Hmm hard to describe.
I use this term to describe all sort of rap genres which are also played in clubs.
Maybe some other guy can help me out, I'm not used to this music, I'm more of a EDM, soul, soundtrack, orchestra fan lol

Sep 5, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #8 of 11
  i also read that the M 100's are " fun " to listen too..what exactly makes them "fun" to listen too.??

V-shaped profile better fitting fast moving music like EDMs and pop I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back