Are the monoprice 8320 iems uncomfortable for small ears?
Mar 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SilentxStatik24

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if these would work well with my small ears. I am really interested in the price and the sound they produce as i've heard from other threads. If you don't think they would do well, could you show me the way, (the monoprice site would work), to compatible tips or ends for these iems. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Silent.

Mar 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM Post #3 of 5
I've heard they do require a decent fit to sound thier best which may be a problem with your small ears as the housing is large. Most of what I read people have been using Sony hybrid tips from my understanding.  You could also check out Phillips SHE3580 which are much smaller and also well looked at here,

Mar 20, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #4 of 5
I bought the 8320s by the reviews on head-fi, ended up having to purchase the Philips SHE3580 as mentioned by H20 up there and I am totally impressed. The MEPs are difficult to get a proper seal in for me with a variety of tips, and once I get a good seal, the bass is still lacking for my tastes and I get physical pain/fatigue after listening for a while. The SHE disappear into my ears… so comfy with stock tips, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back