Are the Alessandro MS1's good for Punk and Rock?
Dec 3, 2004 at 2:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

josh files

New Head-Fier
If they're not, whats some good ones for around the same price range, I'm upgrading from $15 dollar headphones, Will they really make that much of a difference, Source is a Zen Touch.

Dec 3, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by josh files
If they're not, whats some good ones for around the same price range, I'm upgrading from $15 dollar headphones, Will they really make that much of a difference, Source is a Zen Touch.

you may want to check out the koss portapro/ksc35/55/5? or the sennheiser PX100. they're alot cheaper and all sound great for rock in my opinion...(well i've never tried the px100, but i hear it's similar to the portapro line)

Dec 3, 2004 at 3:07 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Hmm, Those are all portable ones, Can a portable really compare to a full sized one? Anyone got all recommendations, don't worry about size.

No. I'd recommend the MS-1s or another Grado for rock in that price range.

KSC75s ($20) are great for portable.

Dec 3, 2004 at 3:21 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

The MS-1 is awesome for punk and rock
smily_headphones1.gif

You'll notice a HUGE difference upgrading from $15 headphones and your Zen will run them just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back