Are people afraid to get involved, or just don't care??
Oct 26, 2009 at 7:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 134

kool bubba ice

Headphoneus Supremus
A 15 yr old was gang raped in a HS locker room after a dance..It was reported that there were 10 students who just watched & did nothing during the 2 hr ordeal.. I believe others also knew, & didn't inform police.. Personally, I would have been enraged, & some heads would have rolled.

Oct 26, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #3 of 134
link! I'd likw to read up about this garbage... Why do people do this and those who watched and didn't report it need to get a spine.

Oct 26, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #4 of 134
Won't the police hide your identity from the public if you request? It's not hard and I see no reason why someone can't just go up and talk to some person in charge about it.

Pisses me off when I hear things like this.

Oct 26, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #7 of 134
IMO, anyone who stood around and watched and didn't report it should be charged as an accessory. I forgot who said it, but we are raising a generation of wimps and other words I can't use here.

Oct 26, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #8 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadcykler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMO, anyone who stood around and watched and didn't report it should be charged as an accessory. I forgot who said it, but we are raising a generation of wimps and other words I can't use here.

The generation raising this one is the one who made this phenomenon famous.

Oct 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #10 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The generation raising this one is the one who made this phenomenon famous.

haha burn.

Admittedly, Richmond is a bit of a rough-and-tumble area... who is to say the students watching knew what was going on? They're only 15 after all and the girl was drunk (if you've ever been to a party with drunk 15 yearolds around 19 yearolds... a lot of them are a bit... questionable)
Horrible thing to happen but I cant help imagine that the media is spinning this way out of control.

In after the police actually dont do anything about this. Capital punishment should be the price to pay for a crime like this. We're running out of space as it is - why should we let absolute wankers fill space up?

Wankers perpetuate wankers. Why dont we sieze the opportunity and fix half of the human race?

That said, theres nothing wrong with being a "wimp". I daresay that if the world were made entirely of these wimps itd probably be a much better place than it is currently.

Oct 26, 2009 at 9:48 PM Post #12 of 134
hey i didn't have a Cell in High school nor do people i know going to high school.

Oct 26, 2009 at 9:48 PM Post #13 of 134
Was it a gang "rape" or a gang "bang"?

Sorry for being a bit crude. I was a court reporter for most of my Army career and so many times I've seen cases where the drunk female Soldier has sex with many male Soldiers while partying in the barracks and the next morning, once sober, she has to face the question: Was I a total person? Or was I raped?

Oct 26, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #15 of 134
Sounds to me like some of the bystanders did get "involved".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back