Are my ATH CKS99 fake?
Nov 26, 2016 at 1:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

niv141

New Head-Fier
Alright so I got high one night, and sponanously purchased new headphones after about 10 mins of research.
I bought ATH CKS99 on ebay for a very good price ($50 incl shippign), next day I wake up and realize these are probably fake (Item comes in a small nylon bag, China etc)
So I went ahead and bought Yamaha EPH100 from a store and fell in love.

3 weeks passed and the CKS99 has arrived, to my suprise they looked genuine. I plug them straight to my phone.
Now, I dont know how well they should sound, but they don't sound as exciting as I thought they would (but maybe I'm just used the EPH100's) They do have some present bass though.

I place a refund anyway since I have my EPH100's already, sellers offers me a $10 refund, forth and back messages now he offers $20 refund (so I pay only $30)

I want to believe these are fake and everything points to it but THEY LOOK SO DAMN REAL! Compared them with lots of zoomed in photos on google and they match perfectly. the 3.5mm jack has the ATH logo on the top, cable is also a high quality one.

I'm not sure what to do, should I just return these? or are these real and I should keep them? Maybe sell them even

this is what I bought
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371764356379?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back