Are introductions appropriate?
Mar 22, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
That's not that rare, even in the first world.
I was called grandpa when I was 39.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Even you could be a father in nine months from now.Actually it's quite easy.

I was a little surprised since a lott people at the age of 44 still have 10 year olds! I even know people who have children my age and are over 60.

Mar 22, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
having children early is probably among people who are high school dropouts and/or don't go to college. They could get married and get a job and have children when they're 18. However, if you want to become a surgeon, then you need 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, internship, residency training, and like 8 more years training. By the time you start a family, you're around 35!

I was a little surprised since a lott people at the age of 44 still have 10 year olds! I even know people who have children my age and are over 60.

That's kinda inappropriate to say here. Wrong place, wrong time.

Interesting to see the father-son duo going on
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 9:45 PM Post #18 of 22
I hate it when someone quotes you in a discussion group so that it renders your edit useless....
icon10.gif

I appreciate the young lad's perspective. Not only that, I'm fairly hard to offend, although if you insult my family members, we'll come out of our trailer parks and be all over you like stink on dung.....(Another Python reference...what's brown and sounds like a bell?....dung....)

Now, what would be an appropriate next purchase for a guy who has almost nothing?

Joe

Mar 22, 2006 at 10:53 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by spineynorman
Now, what would be an appropriate next purchase for a guy who has almost nothing?

Joe

Your son is telling me HE90
orphsmile.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Your son is telling me HE90
orphsmile.gif

Yes, yes I am. Dad can buy it, I can come over and listen....
orphsmile.gif

Mar 24, 2006 at 11:53 AM Post #22 of 22
Would you be willing to adopt me if you get an HE90?
tongue.gif
I'm no young'un, though, so don't be too shocked to see a balding head on your new "child."

Since my future hated sibling "sonny boy" has the AKG K701, may I suggest the HD650? That should generate some entertaining threads for us to read.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Head-Fi, it's good to see family members participating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back