Are beats studios worth $75?
Apr 20, 2014 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Rezound Sound

100+ Head-Fier
They are the old model, but I got them on a naval base discount. They were already 50% off of the original $300, but they had an additional 50% off on top of that. So I paid $75 for them. At that price, I'm just wondering, for their sound and functionality, are they worth it?

Apr 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #3 of 13
  That depends if you like them. I don't. Maybe you think they're worth $75. What I think doesn't matter, especially since you already bought them.

I opened them and listen to them for about 2 minutes and decided there's no way in hell I'm keeping those. Only thing is, they're going to be a little harder to sell now that I opened the box.

Apr 20, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #5 of 13
  I opened them and listen to them for about 2 minutes and decided there's no way in hell I'm keeping those. Only thing is, they're going to be a little harder to sell now that I opened the box.

Beats, hard to sell? Believe you me, they will not be a hard sell at all. Go on Craigslist and look up "headphones" and it will probably be dominated by Beats products in your area.

Apr 23, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #9 of 13
Ebay is a really convienent place to sell them, but they charge you 10% on top of the 3% paypal fee at the end of the month. Theres one right now at ~100$ bid so you should still be able to make a profit at least lol. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back