Are AKG K361 good for what i need?
Dec 3, 2020 at 12:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Kelev

New Head-Fier
I have a pair of AKG K240 and i like them but for some genre of music i would like more energy in the bass like for example disco music which don't have much energy on the 240. Keep in mind that i'm not looking for a headphone that will make my head explode, i don't like that. I want a new headphone to go with the K240 and switch between the two. The K361 seams to be what i'm looking for, both in characteristics and price. My only worry is to spend money in a pair of headphones that sound very close to the one i already have, can you confirm that the K361 are different from the K240 and will fit my need?

Dec 18, 2020 at 11:20 PM Post #3 of 3
I have a pair of AKG K240 and i like them but for some genre of music i would like more energy in the bass like for example disco music which don't have much energy on the 240. Keep in mind that i'm not looking for a headphone that will make my head explode, i don't like that. I want a new headphone to go with the K240 and switch between the two. The K361 seams to be what i'm looking for, both in characteristics and price. My only worry is to spend money in a pair of headphones that sound very close to the one i already have, can you confirm that the K361 are different from the K240 and will fit my need?

I’d spend the extra for the K371 - I used those and they are a pretty good headphone. They stick to the Harman curve pretty closely which is nice. My only gripe with them was the small sound stage. But... if you don’t want headphones that’ll blow your head off then the K371 is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back