Archos V. iriver
Jun 4, 2009 at 5:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SoliloCey

100+ Head-Fier
Okay here's the deal. I bought off ebay an Archos 5 250gb PMP back at the end of March, he sent it out on April 8th(6days after my payment). Its now june and it still hasn't arrived and it was sent by sea freight. My patience is drawing thin, and Im flying on a 27 hour flight in 14 days.

Now I asked for the tracking number, and he can't find one, so he's either offered sending another one out, or a refund since its been over a month that canada post said it would arrive. So I was thinking do I either do one of the following:

(a) get the refund, and purchase another archos 5 but by a different person by airmail/express (knowing I'll be waiting 5 days for the payment to process)

(b) get the refund, and buy the iriver P7 (a PMP with only 16GB + memory), 2 microSD 116gb cards. and a Corda XXS amplifier.

or

(c) wait it should be here any day.

I really would like a PMP before my long haul flight to England. I just want something to store some movies, several TV series, and my music collection (97GB lossless; 12GB in mp3). what is your opinion as Im very indecisive at this very moment.

Thanks to anyone who does post

Jun 5, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #2 of 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back