Arcam musicBOOST for iPhone 6
Nov 13, 2016 at 3:21 AM Post #46 of 50
Hi all,

Meanwhile i have recevied the musicboost for 6s and so far not disappointed. It's a good improvent of sound. More punch, better soundstage etc. I use it with FAD Heaven VI, Shure SE215, Philips Fidelio S2 and B&W P3 series 1. Heaven VI and SE215 being my favourites. Have also renewed my Qobuz subscription for CD quality streaming.

Very happy with my purchase except for one aspect that maybe you have some tips on. I drive an Audi with Audi Music interface that allows me to connect the 6s with a lightning adapter to the car. For this I must remove the phone from the musicboost and that's not easy and requires a lot of squeezing.

Are the any tip on how you can easily slide the phone out of the musicboost?

Nov 13, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #47 of 50
Hi all,

Meanwhile i have recevied the musicboost for 6s and so far not disappointed. It's a good improvent of sound. More punch, better soundstage etc. I use it with FAD Heaven VI, Shure SE215, Philips Fidelio S2 and B&W P3 series 1. Heaven VI and SE215 being my favourites. Have also renewed my Qobuz subscription for CD quality streaming.

Very happy with my purchase except for one aspect that maybe you have some tips on. I drive an Audi with Audi Music interface that allows me to connect the 6s with a lightning adapter to the car. For this I must remove the phone from the musicboost and that's not easy and requires a lot of squeezing.

Are the any tip on how you can easily slide the phone out of the musicboost?

Does it not work keeping the musicboost on the phone & connecting to the car with a micro usb cable? Works ok on both Nissan & Honda systems.

Nov 17, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #49 of 50
Hi all,
Ever since i am using the MusicBoost my Iphone 6s occasionally restarts Out of the blue. The apple logo shows up but i do not have to enter passcode or simlock code. Very strange. Anyone else having the same problem?

Dec 17, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #50 of 50
Well the musicboost did reallly drained the iphone 6s battery and caused the phone to restart (panic in the logfile). This was confirmed by apple store when reading out the logfile, something you can't do yourself i guess. So i sent it back paid a little extra and received a dragonfly red in return. Very happy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back