arcade fire fans, finally
Dec 15, 2006 at 7:30 PM Post #6 of 14
Not a fan of AF, but for those of you who have yet to experience "Final Fantasy", do so right now.

He Poos Clouds is the new album, but the first one is very worth checking out too.

Dec 16, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #7 of 14
That's a great news, thank you

Dec 22, 2006 at 5:37 AM Post #9 of 14
Funeral is easily the best complete album I have heard in a long time. Just when I was feeling a little bored with music it reassured me that rock can still be original. I cannot wait for the new album and to check them out live!

Dec 22, 2006 at 9:27 PM Post #10 of 14
They announced five intimate gig in London a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday evening with tickets going for sale next morning at nine.
The tickes sold out at 9:02.
Now they are going on ebay at around $500 each!
I am checking every day trying to snap one at less than $250

Dec 22, 2006 at 11:18 PM Post #11 of 14
I was REALLY into these guys a couple years ago (whenever Funeral came out). I saw them live in Calgary, and that was it. The fad was over. The worst part... now I've realized that this band is actually awful.

Sorry to say... they will have a lot of work to do to regain me as a fan for some reason.

Dec 23, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #12 of 14
thats interesting, many see the live concerts as the high point of the arcade fire exeperiance. I have yet to see them in concert but thats what I hear. For me, I hated them for about a year, then two years later, WOAH theyre amazing

Dec 24, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am checking every day trying to snap one at less than $250

This is ridicilous, get real.

Dec 28, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #14 of 14
copied from another forum

A brand new song from the Arcade Fire was accidentally put up on iTunes instead of "Intervention". It's called "Black Wave/Bad Vibrations".

The money from the iTunes download goes to charity, and since this was botched, Win is going to have a paypal acount on their website (www.arcadefire.com) for people to donate money to the charity. So please if you can spare a buck or two, whenever he puts up the paypal, please donate!

http://rapidshare.com/files/9074885/...ntion.mp3.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back