APureSound: The Ultimate Cable Manufacturer Introduces The V3 Headphone Cable
Feb 24, 2008 at 2:45 PM Post #182 of 846
Alex,

By any chance do you accept recabling Ultrasone HFI-780?
Both drivers need to be hard wired (HFI-780 cups is Aluminum right?) and which cable suit for this cans? the standard v3 or portable?

Feb 25, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #183 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex,

Both drivers need to be hard wired (HFI-780 cups is Aluminum right?) and which cable suit for this cans? the standard v3 or portable?

No problem recabling them dual entry. I would suggest using the V3 cable. Please email alex@apuresound.com for more information. Let me know what length and termination type and I will provide you a quote.

Thanks,
Alex

Feb 25, 2008 at 4:09 PM Post #184 of 846
Denon D2000 with 3 different adapter cables.

Click image to enter photo gallery.

And a group shot.
smily_headphones1.gif

09.JPG

-Alex-

Feb 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #186 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex,

Have you sent the HFI-780 to Alex yet? I would love to hear your impressions. Thanks.

Feb 29, 2008 at 1:44 AM Post #188 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=xx-large]First 3 people to order a HFI-780 V3 recable get 20% off![/size]

Dawg on! that is nice. I just bought an used HFI-780 and would love to get this but first I woud like to at least listen to the stock can just to see if I like it.
confused.gif
Decissions, decissions. I feel silly, I mean I am actually trying to decidet if I should buy a re-cable for the HFI-780 which I have never listened too!
eek.gif

BTW, will the so called built in board be bypassed? Thanks.

Feb 29, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #189 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dawg on! that is nice. I just bought an used HFI-780 and would love to get this but first I woud like to at least listen to the stock can just to see if I like it.
confused.gif
Decissions, decissions. I feel silly, I mean I am actually trying to decidet if I should buy a re-cable for the HFI-780 which I have never listened too!
eek.gif

BTW, will the so called built in board be bypassed? Thanks.

I will solder directly to the drivers. We always bypass anything that can degrade the sound quality.

-Alex-

Feb 29, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #190 of 846
Quote:

I will solder directly to the drivers. We always bypass anything that can degrade the sound quality.

-Alex-

You are not making this easy Alex.
biggrin.gif
My HFI-780 should arrive by next Friday, March 7. They are partially burnt in, so I figure 2 additional weeks to finish the burn in and to decide if I like them enough (althoug based on reviews they should be great). So the earliest they could be in your hands would be around March 25. This is killing me!
confused.gif
specially when I also want to send the K501 for a re-cable w/ the V3. Both would be 10 feet terminated in 1/4" plug. Oh what to do?
confused.gif

Feb 29, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #191 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are not making this easy Alex.
biggrin.gif
My HFI-780 should arrive by next Friday, March 7. They are partially burnt in, so I figure 2 additional weeks to finish the burn in and to decide if I like them enough (althoug based on reviews they should be great). So the earliest they could be in your hands would be around March 25. This is killing me!
confused.gif
specially when I also want to send the K501 for a re-cable w/ the V3. Both would be 10 feet terminated in 1/4" plug. Oh what to do?
confused.gif

I would say recable the one you are enjoying the most or are planning on using the most. You can't go wrong with either.
icon10.gif

-Alex-

Feb 29, 2008 at 7:11 AM Post #192 of 846
Quote:

[size=xx-large]First 3 people to order a HFI-780 V3 recable get 20% off![/size]

How about that 20% off on a Edition 9 re-cable
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #193 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about that 20% off on a Edition 9 re-cable
very_evil_smiley.gif

This has been an overall very good and productive week for me so you got it.
biggrin.gif

[size=xx-large]Next 2 people to order an ED9 V3 recable get 20% off![/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back