April Fool's Jokes We'd Like to See
Apr 1, 2004 at 4:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Born2bwire

25+ Member ;-)
Seeing as how Andrje has been so enthusiastically threadcrapping... I mean supporting April Fool's Day, I thought it would be fun to compile a list of the things we'd like to see happen. I thought of a few off the top of my head to start things out.

TubeRoller posts an extensive and documented dissertation on how nasal matter, when applied to vinyl records, helps to bring out the midrange and tame that nasty sibilance on all our favorite recordings.

Somebody replaces Nik's setup with two dixie cups and a piece of string, let's see if he notices.

The search function only returns MERTON's posts.

Apr 1, 2004 at 4:44 PM Post #2 of 9
we get merton back for a day ... and immediately goes back to being banned the next day ....
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 8:45 PM Post #3 of 9
"Sennheiser HD650/Zu Mobius combo - only 99 cents! Just today! Buy now!"

Goes without saying...

Apr 1, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #4 of 9
head-fi.mx -- para mexicanos ... pa que no los entiendan estos p*nches huero's -- *shoots pistols up in the air violently* VIVA MEXICO!!! *Fanta would also be official drink of headfi*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 9:04 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by xtreme4099
we get merton back for a day ... and immediately goes back to being banned the next day ....
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif

Look at todays Birthdays...... at the last one
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 9:04 PM Post #6 of 9
Orale guey, pos seria chido el head-fi no?

(I lived in Mexico for 3 months...)

Apr 1, 2004 at 9:17 PM Post #8 of 9
heh no te chives cabrone ... vamos a convertier esta pajina ... uno por uno .... tambien vas a contrar Sovkiller, Onix, y ServingEcuador haciendo una desmadre aqui en medio de los hueritos, uno destos dias los vamos juntar a cocinar unas carnitas, y tambien oiger nuestros systemas chingones.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:03 PM Post #9 of 9
Some of the mods could have some serious fun changing around the titles of threads. Or, even going into a reply of an individual and changing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back