Apple Store- Refurb 60GB?
Feb 18, 2007 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ssb7171

New Head-Fier
Sorry for clogging up the board with a pretty stupid question, but do the 60GB refurbished IPods show up intermittently on the Apple web site? I want a black one, but if push comes to shove white is ok.... I'm just not sure if I should keep refreshing the page to see if they become available. If anyone has a heads up that would be great.

Feb 18, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #2 of 5
They show up from day to day. They could sell out one day and be back the next day. If you're patient you'll probably see them again but you're better to check daily instead of hourly.

Feb 19, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for the info BRG, very helpful. And I know I shouldn't just keep checking, but when I'm working here on the computer it's hard not to refresh it (even though it seems they're running out of Ipods instead of adding new ones)!

mrarroyo, I did know of Small Dog, but it seems they don't have any refurbished stock at the moment. Thanks for the heads up though.

Feb 19, 2007 at 10:42 PM Post #5 of 5
I'd grab one, white or black, as soon as possible. I bought mine through the Apple store refurbished and I've not had a minutes worry. Runs great. Price was great. And Apple stand behind it as if it were new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back