Apple steps up
Sep 12, 2007 at 1:28 AM Post #16 of 25
I think it is a really good move. I mean you see a lot of people buying product at full price when the product hit the road and then get furious when the price drop 2 week later. Job make them people happy. I know i would be happy even if this 100$ is pretty cheap money compare to a true green 100$
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 6:09 AM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
runs and works better eh?

Macs are pretty much an Intel PC with OSX on it. (that costs many times more than regular PC's)

Not really the case. Pricing is pretty much a wash. MacBooks (13.3" and 17" Pro versions) are a $300-400 dollars cheaper than their Dell XPS counterparts when configured with similar hardware. When compared to Dell's cheaper Inspiron line, a MacBook Pro is more expensive by roughly the same amounts.

Pricing comparisons between Macs and PCs is very competitive these days if you stick to what people actually buy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome
Apple has already settled several class action lawsuits. Plus you have to use god awful itunes.

Maybe the iPhone? I think it already has some class action lawsuits already in the works. This article goes to show how Apple slaps its consumers.

Apple has money. Of course it's going to attract far more lawsuits than, say, Creative.

Sep 14, 2007 at 5:29 AM Post #23 of 25
Apple was the company that understood that computers and electronics are just about function before others. They continue to make products that appeal to people outside of strictly rational lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back