APPLE KEYNOTE: WILL APPLE LAUNCH NEW IPODS TODAY?
Apr 15, 2007 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

ZARIM

IP address matches SNOOP_DOGG and HFAUDIOPHILE.
FROM ENGADGET.COM "Welcome, welcome! Things aren't yet underway at Apple's Lights Camera Apple NAB keynote event, but be sure to check back here at this post for updates as things get started. We'll be getting underway shortly.

10:30am PST - They've got us in the media corral, we're still a few minutes away from being let in.

10:43am - We're in! They're playing the usual top 40 iTunes tracks: Muse, Franz Ferdinand. Haven't yet heard the classic Apple keynote anthem: Feel Good, Inc. by Gorillaz, but the event is young."
APPLE EVENT ARE JUST STARTED. CHECK IT NEW UPDATES ON www.engadget.com

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #3 of 15
Sorry it was mistake. Hope it's ok now.....

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #5 of 15
NAB is a pro conference, there should be no new audio stuff since Apple do not make pro audio stuff, unless they are releasing some sort of garage band pro or something. i think new hardware is out unless new macbook pro, but that would not make sense as what new hardware could they put in? new NV cards are not out, new intel chipsets are not out... it would be a dry update. nothing for us here unless we are pro video people

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MacBook Pros with LED screens have been rumoured for a long time...

not a big enough market for that update. there needs to be new hardware, not just a new screen. they have not had time to work on new design either, so i would be one of the worst updates ever. that said, i haven't a computer and would be tempted either way... bother

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NAB is a pro conference, there should be no new audio stuff since Apple do not make pro audio stuff, unless they are releasing some sort of garage band pro or something.

Logic Pro?

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm so when will be the next event when Apple launch new iPods? Doesn't look like this one

i think we can look forward to a fall launch for the video ipod, maybe a bit later, they will make no mistakes when bringing it out. they will leave something out, but overall, it will be the best sleek and consumer friendly player for sure.

we might see nano updates before that though

Apr 15, 2007 at 7:03 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think we can look forward to a fall launch for the video ipod, maybe a bit later, they will make no mistakes when bringing it out. they will leave something out, but overall, it will be the best sleek and consumer friendly player for sure.

Well no body knows that yet
wink.gif
. It'll definitely have more media coverage than any other DAP and will be consumer friendly without doubt.

Apr 16, 2007 at 8:46 AM Post #14 of 15
I'm ready for an ipod with a screen that uses up a little more space on the front of the unit. Make the control wheel a little smaller like on the nano maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back