Apple and droid music apps
Aug 31, 2011 at 10:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JonnyRocket

100+ Head-Fier
I am new to these forums. I bought a pair of Monster Turbine Pro Golds and am loving them. I am looking for a radio app that mainly has streams above 128k or any other app that could make the experience better. I would suggest Equalizer by Audio Forge.

I was also reading a post on here about someone who had a HiFi Man, HD music player. Is anyone familiar with this product? And does it up convert your music.?
Thanks

Sep 1, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
I am new to these forums. I bought a pair of Monster Turbine Pro Golds and am loving them. I am looking for a radio app that mainly has streams above 128k or any other app that could make the experience better. I would suggest Equalizer by Audio Forge.

I was also reading a post on here about someone who had a HiFi Man, HD music player. Is anyone familiar with this product? And does it up convert your music.?
Thanks

Spotify has been mentioned around here lately. They do have a phone app, but would need to upgrade to premium. I believe that they stream 256 KBPS. Premium is $9.99 a month.

Here is a review link to one of the Hifiman players:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20021179-47.html 

Nov 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #3 of 3
i have tried all sound enhancing apps including "EQu, equalizer, My tunes pro, SonicMax Pro.
Trust me go for the Denon audio app, its the most amazing software audio synthesizer and whats the best is its free.
If interested i can show my personal presets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back