Anything Weird Happen To You?
Mar 8, 2009 at 3:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 56

Ishcabible

Headphoneus Supremus
My friend bit my arm and there's still a perfect indent with teeth shapes a day after.

Mar 8, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #2 of 56
Recently I was walking down to the store and there was a a guy walking towards me. We made eye contact, acknowledging each other, and I expected a friendly nod or a "hi" as I approached him. As I am about 6 feet away form him, he instead looks at me with big eyes and a crazy facial expression, shakes his head, flairs his arms, and yells out [size=small]OOGA BOOGA![/size]

As he passed me he turns around and says; "I bet you didn't expect that, did 'ya?"

Mar 8, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #3 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My friend bit my arm and there's still a perfect indent with teeth shapes a day after.

WOW...what were you two fruitcakes doin anyway?
icon10.gif

Mar 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW...what were you two fruitcakes doin anyway?
icon10.gif

That is between me and my friend.
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #8 of 56
Quote:

That is between me and my friend.
biggrin.gif

Whatever it was it sounds like fun.

I once woke up after new years around 4 hours drive away from where I last remember bieng with 2 russians and a german (in Australia). I think that classifies as wierd.

Mar 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #10 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW! Were you hurtin anywhere?

If this was aimed at me I think I was still a wee bit drunk as I went on a quest for food when I wook up, and only realized I wasn't where I thought I would be later.

Mar 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #12 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whatever it was it sounds like fun.

Tons O Fun!

Mar 9, 2009 at 4:04 AM Post #13 of 56
Quote:

I remember the same thing happened to me in elementary school when this girl in my class bit my arm. The teeth marks lasted 2 days iirc lol.

Mar 9, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #14 of 56
Got pulled over downtown toronto, and approached by two officers (I'm a young guy), as one of the officers were leaving (got let off, no ticket), he joking said that my breath smelt like p00n.. and we exchanged smirks.
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #15 of 56
Quote:

Reminds me - when I was younger and much more stupid, a group of friends and I used to do what is now done with paintball guns using BB guns. A friend of mine shot me in the kneecap with on of my own rifles, and even now, 25 or so years later, I still have a BB-shaped crater of a scar there as a memento".
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back