Anything portable headphones match the comfort of the Bose Triport's?
Aug 31, 2007 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

aphexii

500+ Head-Fier
Finally got to listen to a set at an Apple store today... I LOVED how comfortable they were, simply superb.. But wow, not impressed with the sound. Sounds muddy, really not impressive IMO...

Just curious, anything else out there as comfortable as those suckers, yet, sounds good?

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:35 AM Post #4 of 12
They're not high-end, and they don't isolate ... but the Sennheiser PX100s are light-weight, they don't clamp, they're quite portable, and they have what many Head-Fiers consider a pleasing sound signature.

Aug 31, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dual /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Denon AH-D2000 and Sony MDR-F1.

I never used any Bose stuff so I can't compare but these two sound awesome and I can wear them for hours.

x2, Denon D2000

Aug 31, 2007 at 5:41 PM Post #8 of 12
I asked this question not to long ago (I'm still trying to replace my triports) and most ppl recomended the d1000 in the same price range, but I've heard the d2000are one of the most comfortable on the market

Aug 31, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by aphexii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got to listen to a set at an Apple store today... I LOVED how comfortable they were, simply superb.. But wow, not impressed with the sound. Sounds muddy, really not impressive IMO...

Just curious, anything else out there as comfortable as those suckers, yet, sounds good?

anything shure se range,those new foams make for a great comfortable experience,im listening to my se530 right now and i cannot feel the foam in my ears,thats what you gotta aim 4,i was blown away by the triports ie...honestly...they are dire! they cant even be classed as iem's because they dont enter the ear they rest on outer ear,and the sound,even tho it wasnt in the ear was sooooo boomy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back