Anything better than Lypertek TEVI ??
Mar 3, 2020 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

fucinay

New Head-Fier
Is there anything better than the Lypertek TEVI in the sub $150 range of BT IEM headphones? I lost one of the earbuds and now looking for a replacement. I’d preferably want something that has a band between the earpieces so this doesn’t happen again but realize most manufacturers don’t make it like this anymore. I lived the sound quality but don’t mind paying more this time for even better sound quality.

Apr 21, 2020 at 2:03 PM Post #2 of 2
The only true wireless with the arches behind the ears are the Beats but I am not a fan of beats or airpoids. I have airpods but use them only for business, because they are top notch for calls (but forget them about sq). I have received my Tevi today, and I don't know if I like them or not. They are good, but true wireless IEMs can't match the sq of the classic wired ones.
I feel like they have a lot less soundstage than my iBasso IT01S that are my daily IEMs (btw I know that the Tevis are half the price).

Around $100/150 I could suggest the Creative Outliet Gold, the Jays m-seven and the Lypertek Tevi. These are the 3 best choices for this price range imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back