Anyone watching Da Bears trounce Seahawks?
Oct 2, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #2 of 14
damn this is painful... but the Hawks had to lose one somewhere along the way so it might as well be in Chitown
frown.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #3 of 14
i stopped watching 10 seconds ago. it's over.

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #4 of 14
If the Chargers didnt lose today, I would of put them ahead of the Bears, as with the Seahawks lol

If I had to say the top 5, in order, after this week

Indianapolis
Chicago
Baltimore (only because they are 4-0)
New England
Seattle

Bumped from the list, because they lost today, San Diego and Cincy

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:27 AM Post #5 of 14
Just as painful as this game was the Cincy game. I figured theyd trounce the Pats, but I guess not. But I guess you can only expect so much from a team where most of it's players are in jail or suspended (since they were affiliated with those that are in jail).

Edit: Da Bears just might be unstoppable now since their offense is beginning to come together.

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #6 of 14
ya, that bears defence is unbelievable. it easily solved the solved the hawks' offense. plus no Alexander, no problem for Da Bears.

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:40 AM Post #7 of 14
I don't follow football religiously or anything, but I've lived in Washington my whole life, and just recently moved to Seattle for school, so this hits close to home. Bah. Go Seahawks!

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:48 AM Post #8 of 14
The way the Chicago defense swarms on receivers/quaterbacks/Rb's is insane and it actually makes me feel bad for Chicago's opposition.
On the topic of NFL, anyone see Hanynesworth (spelling?) from Tenn. step on the Dallas center's head?

Oct 2, 2006 at 5:07 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jussei
The way the Chicago defense swarms on receivers/quaterbacks/Rb's is insane and it actually makes me feel bad for Chicago's opposition.
On the topic of NFL, anyone see Hanynesworth (spelling?) from Tenn. step on the Dallas center's head?

Ya I saw it. He should be gone for the year in my mind. The only thing we can really compare it to, was the Todd Burtuzzi punch in the NHL, and that got him about 30 games. I think 30 games was too much, which was about 30% of the games played (if you count the playoffs)

BUT for this event today, the dude needs to be booted for the season, let him back next year. But, I bet he gets a 25k fine, and no suspension

Oct 2, 2006 at 11:08 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by TenaciousO
I was too young to remember the '85 Bears so I've always known my Bears as a crappy team except for the occasional good season. It's great being a Bears and Bulls fan right now!

I lived in Chicago from 1978 to 1988, so I watched the Bears when it was basically Payton left, Payton right, Payton middle, punt. Then they got good, and actually had a real QB (Jim McMahon), and demolished the Pats in the Superbowl. I even got to see several games at Soldier Field.

Last night, they looked like the 1985 Bears again, maybe even better. They really spanked the Seahawks.

Oct 2, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jussei

He was ejected from the game, but I was thinking later that maybe they should have let him (made him?) finish the game. I wonder how many stitches he would have needed after Andre Gourode's teammates got to him a few times...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back