Anyone want to let me audition their RS1's? :)
Jun 19, 2006 at 8:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

madmax7

500+ Head-Fier
I have the HD650's with cardas cable, and the RS2/RA1 combo but I'm dying to check out the RS1's. Any of you proud new GS1000 owners have a pair of RS1's collecting dust I could borrow for a week?
very_evil_smiley.gif
You can check my Ebay feedback for references max8gnk.

Jun 20, 2006 at 11:36 AM Post #5 of 14
I wonder if Todd the Vinyl Junkie would be willing to send you a pair to check out. He's very well known for customer service. If you don't find any good samaritans on the board (and there's a good chance you will... People here seem really generous.) you might want to drop Todd a line.

Jun 20, 2006 at 3:20 PM Post #7 of 14
Yeah normaly I wouldn't dream of asking someone to lend me a pair of $700.00 headphones, but I have seen it done here before so I figured I would give it a shot. Seems like most people here are really cool people and still actually have some trust for fellow audiophiles. Very rare these days, but there are still trustworthy people if you can believe that!
icon10.gif
anyways, I bought my flats from TTVJ so maybe I'll give that a shot. I was thinking I would just buy a pair and if I didn't like them I would have 30 days to return them, but I'm really hoping to try a nicely broken in pair.

Best,

Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Back