Anyone use Maverick Audio's TubeMagic A1 ?
Nov 25, 2011 at 10:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

kskwerl

Headphoneus Supremus
I just recently got this amp and was hoping a could find a few people on here to ask what cans they are using with it and some input on the sound of their can/amp combo.

Currently I've got some stock T50RPs hooked up to it, sounds really good actually. Just wanted get some other suggestions.

:)

Nov 27, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #5 of 11
Is that a liquid cooling setup in the back
atsmile.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:07 AM Post #6 of 11

Quote:
Is that a liquid cooling setup in the back
atsmile.gif

yesir!

here are some copypasta specs from one of the other forums i belong to

[size=x-small]Case:[/size][size=x-small] Corsair 800D[/size][size=x-small][/size]
[size=x-small]Motherboard:[/size][size=x-small] ASUS Maximus IV Extreme Z[/size][size=x-small][/size]
[size=x-small]CPU:[/size][size=x-small] 2500k @ 5ghz - 1.43v 24/7 (Custom WC Loop)[/size][size=x-small][/size]
[size=x-small]Memory:[/size][size=x-small] Mushkin Enhanced Radioactive 8GB @ 1600[/size][size=x-small][/size]
[size=x-small]HD:[/size][size=x-small] Crucial M4 64GB (OS) | 300GB WD Raptor[/size][size=x-small][/size]
[size=x-small]Video Card:[/size][size=x-small] XFX HD 4870 (for now)[/size][size=x-small][/size]
[size=x-small]PSU:[/size][size=x-small] Corsair HX850[/size][size=x-small]d[/size]

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:40 AM Post #9 of 11
Yes! Someone who realizes the 2500k is the better choice over the 2600. Why spend more money on a processor when they bench so closely? Might as well put the money towards something that needs it, like the audio budget
darthsmile.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #10 of 11

Quote:
Yes! Someone who realizes the 2500k is the better choice over the 2600. Why spend more money on a processor when they bench so closely? Might as well put the money towards something that needs it, like the audio budget
darthsmile.gif

hahah! Dude to tell you the truth in my rig before this one I had a 2600k and it didn't clock all that well so I sold that rig and actually took a step down to the 2500k to get higher clocks because I knew I wouldn't use the hyper threading anyways 
beerchug.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 3:24 PM Post #11 of 11

Quote:
hahah! Dude to tell you the truth in my rig before this one I had a 2600k and it didn't clock all that well so I sold that rig and actually took a step down to the 2500k to get higher clocks because I knew I wouldn't use the hyper threading anyways 
beerchug.gif

wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back