Anyone use a 32gb Mirco SD w/ Sansa Fuze?
Dec 11, 2009 at 8:25 AM Post #2 of 11
Has one even come out yet?

Dec 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #4 of 11
I remember seeing on anythingbutipod that they tried using a standard SD with microSD adapter.

Dec 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #5 of 11
Is it possible to plug the Fuze PC cable into some form of external drive for more storage space at all?

As it's limited to 24gb at the moment
frown.gif

Dec 12, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember seeing on anythingbutipod that they tried using a standard SD with microSD adapter.

that's impossible. standard SD is way bigger than micro.

Dec 12, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #7 of 11
Dec 12, 2009 at 7:48 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by hellzlegend /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that's impossible. standard SD is way bigger than micro.

I never said anything about it all fitting together... Sansa Clip+ 40GB Possible With Adapter

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM Post #9 of 11
Is this a firmware issue with the Fuze? If so, wouldn't it be likely the SANDISK sansa fuze would be updated once SANDISK releases a 32gb mirco sd card? I think they would...they'd make it standard for all their players now wouldnt they...or would they :[

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #10 of 11
They are not gonna release the 32GB card just for their players. There has to be support for other devices, like phones, from other companies, but there isn't. Plus the new SDXC card will replace SDHC and newer devices are probably looking to implement the new cards for their products.
Not saying they aren't gonna release it, but it has been way too long from the expected release date. I've been waiting for ever
frown.gif

Dec 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #11 of 11
A 32GB card would likely work with more devices than just Sandisk's players. Both 16GB and 32GB are within the SDHC specification, and a device that supports the current 16GB cards must therefore be SDHC-compliant, and would likely work with the 32GB cards as well.
In fact, the testers at mobile-review.com claim to have one of the elusive 32GB cards, and in the more recent reviews they have been testing the phones with that card (though the phones officially support 16GB). As far as I can remember, it worked fine every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back