Anyone Try The Maxi Moy Signature Edition Yet?
Apr 9, 2005 at 7:39 PM Post #2 of 5
Just received mine its the first headphone amp I've ever purchased. I'm using mine with Grado SR80's and a PocketDock lineout adapter on my ipod. When I received it I first tried a few tracks without the Maxi Moy then the same with it, the difference absolutely blew me away, so clear and detailed. As I said this is my first amp but it didn't take long to realise what all the fuss is about using amps.

Apr 9, 2005 at 7:48 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just
Just received mine its the first headphone amp I've ever purchased. I'm using mine with Grado SR80's and a PocketDock lineout adapter on my ipod. When I received it I first tried a few tracks without the Maxi Moy then the same with it, the difference absolutely blew me away, so clear and detailed. As I said this is my first amp but it didn't take long to realise what all the fuss is about using amps.

Thats quite a "first amp"!

Apr 10, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #4 of 5
The Maxi Moy was to be my first amp but instead i opted for the G&W J1.If the G&W J1 doesnt turn out to be good for Grado's i'll go with the Maxi or the Gilmore Lite.

I hear the Gilmore is great with Grado's but man if the Maxi can do a great job for less,well im sold then
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back