Anyone try out DX.com earphones?
Mar 21, 2013 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

karmypolitics

100+ Head-Fier
DX.com has a number of quality-looking earphones, that at least on the silouette look similar to high end earphones, but cost less than $10 shipped.

Like, there's a brand called Kanen which has a wooden housing and looks for all intents and purposes like somethign that might sell for $40 and be touted around here...but for far less.

Anyone given it a shot? I'm thinking that it's highly possible that while a number will be duds, there's probably a golden-sounding IEM in there for like $7. 

Dec 29, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #2 of 5
Some are good, some are bad. Reviews can guide you though its better to buy single pieces to test. Most earphones I have bought with positive reviews tend to be muddy and unsellable. Only some ovleng have ever pleased me. The kanens, jvc and sony's I have bought from them are nothing like the reviews I read in other forumns. So choose carefully. Try fasttech they have better options such as the tdks

Dec 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #3 of 5
Probably a waste of your first post to bump this necro-thread. The OP only has one post since May anyhow.
tongue.gif
Let's at least make it worthwhile...which Ovleng were decent?

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #4 of 5
These ones http://dx.com/p/mp3-mp4-in-ear-stereo-earbuds-with-comfort-caps-3-5mm-9618.. They were pretty good but for the thin wires. They have been out of stock since last December. Haven't found them anywhere else yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back