Anyone tried interconnects from Microshar.com?
Dec 15, 2008 at 6:01 AM Post #2 of 6
I have the model B4 and the sound is superb. I'm using it to pair up my old iPod movie 60G and GS Voyager. I compared it with a cheaper Chinese DIY LOD. On a cheap Sennheiser CX500, the difference between these two LODs is not distinctive at all, however on my SE530, I could tell the Microshar provides a smoother sound while the DIY LOD sounds grainier, esp. on human voices. One bad thing of this LOD is - the cable is thick and very hard to bend U-shape, so I cannot stack iPod on top of the amp.

Jan 3, 2009 at 2:21 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalfrog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long does it takes them to ship ?

USPS states "Electronic Shipping Info Received" since the 30th of December but nothing since....

My Microshar amp and LOD arrived within 1-2 weeks. Very speedy considering shipping from the US to Australia.

As for your order, I would wait until the coming week. Considering the New Year holidays, I do not expect much activities to happen until the 5th (when most staff will be back from their holiday break).

Cheers!

Jan 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM Post #6 of 6
It has arrived. The USPS tracking system still has not been updated at all though... the delivery truck caught me by surprise today.

It is significantly more powerful than with the headphone connector - I guess I can feel it more than many as my Ipod comes from Europe.

Not sure about the quality of the sound yet. Time will tell :)

I'm a bit scared to bend it though, I want my mini amp attached the the back of the ipod but I feel it is stressing the connectors and the cable itself.... maybe it just need a bit of time in a semi bended position and then go further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back