Anyone Tried Current Apple iPod Radio Remote with Touch?
Jan 12, 2008 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

vranswer

1000+ Head-Fier
The Apple website states that the OEM Radio Remote "..works with any iPod except Shuffle". On the box of the one I saw at Best Buy yesterday it said "works with all generations nano, iPod with video, and iPod Classic" or something similar (no mention of Touch). Is there perhaps a newer version that may not have made it into brick and mortar stores yet?

Jan 13, 2008 at 12:00 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by vranswer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Apple website states that the OEM Radio Remote "..works with any iPod except Shuffle". On the box of the one I saw at Best Buy yesterday it said "works with all generations nano, iPod with video, and iPod Classic" or something similar (no mention of Touch). Is there perhaps a newer version that may not have made it into brick and mortar stores yet?

the only functionality you will get when hooking up the remote to the touch is volume up and down. That's of I'm afraid.

I hope this helps.

Jan 14, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #5 of 6
There needs to be some product to operate the Touch sans looking - even if just start/stop, volume up/down. With the nano DLO case clipped to my belt I can navigate forward/backward, adjust volume and start/stop, all by touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back