anyone still usin xin?
Apr 22, 2008 at 12:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TonySunshine

100+ Head-Fier
Just wonderin what happened to xin amps? They used to be real popular here but now a days I see no threads on em at all. Is xin still makin these things? I dug up my receipt email from my supermini order and it was dated 10/20/07 and I still haven't heard from him
frown.gif

Thanks

Apr 22, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #2 of 7
join the club. Go to the monster thread on here about waiting for your amp. Make up your own mind, Hope you didn't pay with Paypal.

Apr 22, 2008 at 10:26 AM Post #4 of 7
He's a lovely guy and used to be very responsive... I think he just bit off more than he can chew with his relentless improvements, upgrades and new products. However, unlike Larocco, I would definitely buy something from him again, I'm just not that turned on by his current line-up... I'd be interested to hear the Xin Reference though.

Apr 22, 2008 at 10:41 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonySunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wonderin what happened to xin amps? They used to be real popular here but now a days I see no threads on em at all. Is xin still makin these things? I dug up my receipt email from my supermini order and it was dated 10/20/07 and I still haven't heard from him
frown.gif

Thanks

I think there's just nothing much to talk about, beside the frustrated waiting time
rolleyes.gif

To answer your question: I use my Reference every day and love it. I was one of the lucky ones who did receive it within a year......it's a crazy world
frown.gif

Apr 22, 2008 at 1:12 PM Post #6 of 7
Just a side question, I take it the delay in getting an amp order fulfilled doesn't also apply to ordering parts (a SuperMicro case for example)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back