Anyone still need a G-Mail Invite? Free of course.
Aug 28, 2004 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

hybridamp

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, I just got some more G-Mail invites on my account, so I figured I would hand some out to the forum members of the various forums I frequently participate in. Im sure most of you already have an account, but if you still want one, heres a quick chance.

So I have 5 Invites to give, the first 5 members of this forum that request them will get them, only requirement is that you have to have over 100 posts.
smily_headphones1.gif

-3 Remaining, All Invites have been issued, sorry.

------------------------------------

Invites Currently Given:

- mekanoplastik
- Duncan
- drowningp
- ManiacSmile
- Hirsch
- BDA_ABAT
- PinkFloyd
- Trounce

Aug 28, 2004 at 9:27 PM Post #3 of 20
I'll take one if there are any going spare...

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2004 at 9:33 PM Post #4 of 20
I think there's still a number of people waiting for an invite here in the "official" Head-Fi gmail list so they should get priority?

Aug 28, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

think there's still a number of people waiting for an invite here in the "official" Head-Fi gmail list so they should get priority?

Ah, Didn't know that was there. Will send my next round of invites through that post.
wink.gif

I did get to hook drowningp up with an invite, and he was on the list.
orphsmile.gif

Aug 28, 2004 at 9:51 PM Post #8 of 20
I guess I could just read through that other thread, but maybe to re-hash, incase others haven't seen this before... would i be right in saying that new 'recruits' such as myself get invites too, to pass back to here?

Thanks.

Aug 28, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #10 of 20
a question - do I need to be actively using gmail to get invites to hand out? I haven't gotten any yet and I've had my account since june 29.

Aug 28, 2004 at 10:08 PM Post #11 of 20
I believe so, mine was the same way at first, I didn't receive any for a whole month, so I started using my account and the invites started rolling in shortly thereafter.

So yes, it does appear, in my case anyways, that the more you use the account, the quicker/larger the amount of invites that flow in.

Aug 28, 2004 at 10:10 PM Post #12 of 20
time to start exchanging emails between my many email accounts.
tongue.gif

Aug 28, 2004 at 10:35 PM Post #14 of 20
I got lazy and signed up for a few (hopefully) high traffic mailing lists at UC Berkeley instead.
tongue.gif

Aug 28, 2004 at 10:38 PM Post #15 of 20
managed to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back