anyone play bball?
Jun 26, 2002 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Step 1: Plug power cable into wall. Step 2: Plug other end of power cable into....umm.... Step 0.5: Order something to power with power cable.
I used to hate basketball because my hands would get dirty lol. Now I don't feel right unless I have played pickup within the last few days.. right now I don't really have time because of midterms and big computer science assignments so I'm in withdrawl hehe.

Biggie.

ps. its the same thing with warcraft 3 but to a lesser extent

Jun 26, 2002 at 1:17 PM Post #2 of 7
I love basketball.....play it for fun, play it on the school team, it's all good.

Summer withdrawl aint too happy, tho...

Jun 26, 2002 at 6:29 PM Post #3 of 7
I have always loved basketball. When my son was in High School he played hockey for the school and a traveling team, however, he never was never very good at BB. Whenever I could I would get him to play. It was nice being able to keep up.

Jun 26, 2002 at 10:10 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

It was nice being able to keep up.

My dad stopped playing me when I was 10 cuz he couldn't......then again, he was and still is overweight to an unhealthy extent (though he's lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks! woo hoo.
rolleyes.gif
)....

Jun 27, 2002 at 2:22 AM Post #5 of 7
With me it seems like lately its a chioce between going out to a club or playing bball. Bball usually wins hehe. Maybe it should be more like a choice between bball and reading everything on this board lol. Must study... no will power... grrrr!

Jun 27, 2002 at 8:12 PM Post #7 of 7
Only played a little bit at college (way back when) and enjoyed it.

Lethal though as it was wheel-chair basketball and those custom sports ones could really shift without much effort
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back