Anyone out there in Kansas City??
Mar 20, 2003 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 62
As far as I know, me and austonia and possibly kerelybonto....but there are many great audio store in Kansas City
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 22, 2003 at 3:41 PM Post #5 of 62
Hey ppl me in lincoln !!
I was compelled to register to answer this question , else i do sweet browsing all around al the time to find out my answers , never needed to posta question as all my quetions are already answered .. ..

Apr 29, 2003 at 3:45 AM Post #6 of 62
I'm in Omaha! Keep me in mind if you guys plan something. I've got a Gilmore V2 I could bring with.

Apr 29, 2003 at 4:38 AM Post #8 of 62
I'll be back in KC the second week in May, but only for about a month, then I'm out of the country for a year or so.

I'd be up for a small meet, but unfortunately I recently sold off most of my equipment and won't be rebuilidng my system until I'm back in the States, so I don't really have much to contribute. ...

Do a search on HD-5000's posts for some good info on local audio stores. I didn't realize there were as many good ones as there are -- I'm definitely checking them out when I'm in town.

And go Royals!

kerely

Apr 29, 2003 at 4:55 AM Post #9 of 62
im from arkansas and i wanna really go to a meet.

just let me know what airport to go to and if someone can pick me up - it will be great.

Apr 29, 2003 at 5:14 AM Post #10 of 62
anything after the 8th may is good ..
me got a pair of eggos and koss pro 4aa
and am getting my n910 soon, that all i got ..

I can say this , we all can meet up in kansas city

screw driver , i think u need to either fly or drive to kansas city .. i willpick u up on the day of the meet..
guys a date to meet would be good

Apr 29, 2003 at 5:16 AM Post #11 of 62
tnx a lot - also a recommendation where to stay (hotel) willl be great. a ride back to the airport will begreratly appreciated too.

tnx for the offer jitu.

Apr 29, 2003 at 5:38 AM Post #12 of 62
Quote:

tnx a lot - also a recommendation where to stay (hotel) willl be great. a ride back to the airport will begreratly appreciated too.

sure np as long as am in the city,will be there for the day of the meeting though all day long, ks is something like 3 hours from my place.

cant tell anything about the hotel though.
any kansas ciy people might be able to help you out there

Apr 29, 2003 at 7:17 PM Post #13 of 62
Plenty of places to stay. Couldn't give any recos until we figure out where exactly the meet would be, as KC's pretty sprawling. ...

HD-5000, where in Kansas City are you? austonia and I are both on the southwest side of KCMO.

kerely

Apr 30, 2003 at 12:48 PM Post #14 of 62
North Kansas City, close to Barry road and KCI.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by when you say southwest. Do you mean in Kansas? If you guys schedule, I will do everything in my power to get to the meet.

BTW, heres my famous list of audiophile-approved store in KC.

Audioport www.audioport.com
SoundFX www.soundfxkc.com
Primus Audio Pleasure (check this place out, its incredible)
www.primusaudiopleasure.com
Accentsound www.accentsound.com
Kief's A/V (too far)

GO ROYALS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back