Anyone other than SquareTrade offer aftermarket accidental damage warranties?
Nov 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Jimmyz

100+ Head-Fier
I just ordered a pair of JH 16 Pro's, but I am so afraid that I am going to accidentally damage them, so I ordered a 3 year aftermarket warranty from SquareTrade for 209.99 (minus a 30 dollar discount, so 179.99) that covers accidental damage (they don't cover negligence, like giving them to a baby or wearing them in a pool, but they do cover anything else, including if you spilled water on them or if they fell of your ears and broke), but doesn't cover loss or theft. Due to the fact that 1,149 is below the amount of money on an item I would be willing to make a homeowners insurance claim on (I have a 500 dollar deductible, I think, and I wouldn't want my premiums to go up), are there any other companies that may be cheaper or may offer coverage if I lose them or if they are stolen (for example, I pay 11.99 a month for Asurion Mobile Protect on my iPhone, and it covers everything, including if they are stolen or if I lose them, although there is a 199 dollar decutable, which is better than paying 699 for a new one).

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back