Anyone order fr. Audiocubes in Canada
Oct 19, 2005 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kdread

100+ Head-Fier
As the topic states...

Anyone in Canada order from Audiocubes? Want to get some AT stuff but I am wary of ordering from somewhere in the US who then orders from Japan, seems like my order will be taking a trip around the world, and I will be paying for the tickets
smily_headphones1.gif

Maybe I can just order from Japan or something?

Anyway, some Canucks on here help me out.

Oct 19, 2005 at 4:25 PM Post #2 of 5
Kohn contacts HyperJack in Japan and the item is shipped via EMS; pretty simple. There seems to be a variance in times to get the order depending on what day of the week it is........

Oct 19, 2005 at 5:06 PM Post #3 of 5
I use Randy at Japan-Direct.com. He's in the US but he basically acts as a Japanese-speaking broker for anyone wanting Japanese products. I've always had excellent service from him. So far I've gotten an in-dash md player, a Japanese model G-Shock watch, and some Sony cheapo headphones, though he has quoted me some other stuff which I decided later not to purchase. His prices are reasonable for stuff that's been around for a while, but on the bleeding edge items you *will* pay a premium.

Oct 19, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #4 of 5
Hey,

I've used AudioCubes before. I bought my EX-81sl's from them when they were first released. Everything went well and I had the Sony's in about 2 weeks.

As for shipping, I'm not sure if the ordered item comes directly from Japan, or from the US. If the items come direct from Japan you should just have to pay for shipping from Japan to Canada. If the items come from the US, AudioCubes will have factored in their cost of the Japan to US shipping into their retail prices. You will just have to pay for shipping for the US to Canada.

Hope that helps a little.

Oct 19, 2005 at 7:48 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks everyone, I ordered from them today, the shipping was fairly inexpensive according to the quote on the page - $9US, that is cheaper than any ebay retailer I have ever bought from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back