Anyone on here works for MP4Nation/Brainwavz or can get in contact with them ASAP?
Jan 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

boost3d

100+ Head-Fier
Jan 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #2 of 5
I doubt that the R1s on Amazon are the new version if they aren't even selling them on their own site yet. Or are they? I can't be bothered to check right now. I just sort of doubt it, but maybe someone can tell you otherwise.

I'm not sure if the revision will look identical, but the picture there is of version 1. The price also indicates that it isn't likely new stock - as far as I understand, they're trying to clear stock to make room for the new version so they've perpetually been on special for a while.

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 5
They have them for preorder on mp4nation, in stock on the 28th, Higher price $34.50 vs $30 on Amazon. Being so close to the 28th I was just curious about the Amazon stock. 

Especially since the new version is suppose to gave better build quality in the wires. 

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #4 of 5
Oh, interesting. The product pictures still the same? I would think the wire would look slightly different.

They are fantastic even without being revised, though. The cables are incredibly annoying if you plan on doing any moving around, but that might be remedied by ear hooks. I don't have ear hooks, so the wires are a PITA. Still great earphone sound, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back