Anyone not from the United States that have bought the V-Moda Crossfade M-80's? I have some queries.
Sep 24, 2011 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Turbine Guy

New Head-Fier
  Hey fellow head-fiers, i am from Singapore. So any Singaporeans or anyone not from the US that has bought the M-80's? I read that the US$35 expedited shipping, is strictly for the shipping only and that i would have to incur any extra tax or whatnot that the Singapore side charges. Does anyone know how much extra besides the shipping they will be charging? Also, how long would the shipping take? Thank you so so so much for answering!

Sep 24, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #4 of 14
Enough already bumping every two hour and asking in multiple threads is ridiculous have some patience and wait for someone who can help to respond, people live in different times zones and don't camp on this board so it might take time to get an answer.

Sep 24, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #6 of 14
Enough already bumping every two hour and asking in multiple threads is ridiculous have some patience and wait for someone who can help to respond, people live in different times zones and don't camp on this board so it might take time to get an answer.

Woah, take a chill pill. I'm sorry if I offended or irritated you there. I just thought I could get more responses that way. Didn't mean to get on your nerves there big boy. I'm really sorry that I pissed YOU off. By the way, congratulations on winning the M-80 audio voyage mr. Almighty:D

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #7 of 14

Quote:

Chill out, bro, the internet isn't serious business.

Sep 25, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #8 of 14
OK I may have been caffeine free when I posted that response
redface.gif
. My apologies to the poster.

Sep 26, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #11 of 14
I started to drink cappacino's because we have a free machine at work and man are those things addictive! I started with one a day and by the end of a week was drinking two a day and sometimes 3! NOT GOOD FOR ME LOL. So after a week and a half of that I thought I better quit since my blood pressure jumped 20 points during that time. So of course I went cold turkey... WRONG! Anyway I am still working toward ZERO but am allowing myself the odd cup and drinking green tea in between, so some of the caffeine but at a more manageable level. Also looking at what I can do to reduce stress and frustration as those also look to be contributing to the blood pressure issue. I'm in IT which generally is a stressfull environment so I am looking at ways to minimize my stress at work.

I think them there M80's might help me reduce stress... LOL. Looking forward to putting them through their paces when they come in :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back