Anyone near Spokane, WA?
Jan 7, 2013 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Spillages

Head-Fier
Chime in. Trying to get into the hobby. Would like to meet up and compare equipment if possible. Know of any local shops i should check out?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nov 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #2 of 8
well i know it is a little late considering this was posted in 06, wondering if you are still into headphones in spokane, i just traded my last pair of headphones for a phone but would love to actually talk with some people about headphones. if you are still active PM me il respond soonish, who knows maybe we could start a regional meet or something.

Nov 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #3 of 8
The OP was actually Jan '13 :)  I am in Spokane also, and new to the hobby.  I am getting my first pair of decent headphones soon, and wouldn't mind having some local resources to help make better decisions etc.

Dec 13, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #4 of 8
We spend a fair amount of spring and summer at our lake place at Long Lake, so I will have some gear with me. I'd be happy to see what we could put together then. I'm in Seattle area now, and am going to try and make the Seattle meet on 1/5 (my first).

Dec 21, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #6 of 8
I actually live at Long Lake, but I could probably head to Seattle for a meet. I wouldn't want to cross Snoqualmie in a snowstorm though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dec 23, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #7 of 8
Actually, the freeway along the reservoir is good now that construction is stopped for winter. We had one lane both ways all summer & fall. A couple weeks ago we only got slowed down for fog from Moses to the Gorge. Looks like they're changing the venue for the 1/5 Seattle meet, so keep an eye on the thread for that.

Aug 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #8 of 8
There was a bit of interest last year in a Spokane get-together.

We will be in Spokane area shortly for about a month, so perhaps a mini-meet could be arranged. I could bring some or all of my stuff shown below. I've been to the three Seattle meets this year, and they've been great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back