Anyone made short video clips?
Feb 20, 2007 at 4:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

WhatMACHI

500+ Head-Fier
Well, i just strung together a few video clips and photos of my and a few friends playing around with a Potato Gun
biggrin.gif
and some Long exposures with a couple rave lights. This would be the first video ive made, and im pretty surprised at the ease of use with Windows Movie Maker, i mean most of it was very straight forward. There are still a few things i'd like to change/improve, but this was about 2 or so hours worth of work, mayb a bit less. I was spending most of the time figuring out how to do stuff and doing lots of replaying to cut out boring stuff (still alota boring stuff there haha). Also the captions during the video are a bit...childish? but i had to try it out as ive never done this during highschool (which a friend rated my video grade as hahaha). But heck its all in good fun
biggrin.gif

Anyone else out there made any short videos? post us all a link. And if so, what do you use to make them?

Heres the link
biggrin.gif
Be nice, im new at this haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upoKNzVF1wQ

Feb 20, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 4
i've made a short movie when i had a new exhaust on my car
icon10.gif
if you wanna see something SUPER FUNNY you just have to look at it i'm proud of my car and don't get me wrong i know it isn't a beast but i joust like it when a car makes a lot of noise
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
so for the people who think i'm not a complete loser see this one man made movie!

http://media.putfile.com/micra-exhaust-movie

greetings Tom.
icon10.gif

Feb 20, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 4
Small video of my Derbi GPR50 Racing 50cc bike. Shot in 15 min. with a digital camera, edited in under 1 hour with Windows Movie Maker (first time I used it). Didn't like Movie Maker, too focused on being "easy." I've edited movies in Pinnacle Studio Pro (an older version) and some semi-decent software I can't remember, both were better and easier to me.

Feb 20, 2007 at 9:44 PM Post #4 of 4
i've edited my movie in movie maker also. but i just had to cut some things out in the beginning and in the end. did the job for me!

greetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back