Anyone looking forward to KORN tomorrow?
Jul 30, 2007 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kwitel

Headphoneus Supremus
I know I am...
I dont know what it is about them, but ive always loved everything theyve put out.
Maybe its cuz their first album really taught me how to enjoy angry music?
Regardless, am looking forward to tomorrow.
Gotta respect a band that just does not stop putting out albums.

Jul 30, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #2 of 6
I just saw the Family Values tour this past Friday at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA. The concert really came down to 2 acts, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Evanescence was the best.

This was the 3rd time I've seen Korn, and I was very much looking forward to it. I haven't followed Korn's band news, and I was suprprised to see what looked like almost an entirely different band as compared to a couple of years ago. Their sound was pretty bad. I'd have to blame it on Korn's sound board people, because Evanescence sounded great. Too much bass, couldn't really make out the guitar, and Jonathan's voice was sort of muffled. The last song they played was Blind, and I had problems at times following the song due to the sound. Jonathan is still a huge stage presence. I love the way he interacts with the microphone - the signature way he holds it. Also, the mic stand is awesome - tall slender naked girl.

Hopefully your sound mix when you see them will be better.

Jul 31, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwitel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gotta respect a band that just does not stop putting out albums.

Doesn't mean that all the albums are good though.
wink.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doesn't mean that all the albums are good though.
wink.gif

No doubt.
Some of them are garbage.
However, I respect their efforts none the less.

Jul 31, 2007 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 6
I'm debating if I should go or not. I'm picking up my car at 5pm in Bay Ridge and don't know if I want to try and make it to the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back