Anyone listen to the Tivoli CDP?
Feb 27, 2004 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

A3rd.Zero

100+ Head-Fier
I am interested in it because it is so compact but I have yet to hear a non-marketing review of the product. Anyone Head-fiers listen to it, and through what?

thanks.

Milo

Feb 27, 2004 at 5:22 PM Post #2 of 5
I remember being interested in it, but I've heard that there were some quality control issues of the CDP damaging discs or not being able to read CD-Rs. There was a huge buzz about it, but then it died down. I'd be curious if Tivoli has fixed the problems in the past year.

Feb 28, 2004 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 5
a bump to this question. I'm curious also cuz I'm looking for a small mid-fi cdp. If they fixed the cd eating problem I'd me interested.

Feb 28, 2004 at 3:39 AM Post #4 of 5
This was discussed here back in December/January regarding the quality control issues. Here is the link . A simple search will do wonders.
wink.gif

Feb 28, 2004 at 3:54 AM Post #5 of 5
I am, perhaps, guilty of exactly what I was complaining of in the members forum--too many noobies repeating the same threads. But a monthly nod to the beautiful looking Tivoli is worth keeping up front IMO as new members join with these puppies and their own experiences they can share. As long as it's not a new tivoli thread every darned week! So...still looking for new input here BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back