Anyone like 10 Years - Autumn Effect?
Feb 10, 2006 at 8:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

spike33

1000+ Head-Fier
It's been a while since an album has blown me away like this. I can't stop listening to it. Every song is so good. They remind me a bit of Tool except less dark and creepy. Heck, their singer even sounds like Maynard! No, they're not a Tool-clone! Check them out!
biggrin.gif

Feb 27, 2006 at 2:21 AM Post #2 of 6
I am hearing them for the first time right now and they are awesome! I am also a little blow away.
eek.gif
etysmile.gif

I will say, being a huge Tool fan, they do sound somewhat like Tool but the sound is much more akin to A Perfect Circle. It's a little more melodic than Tool. Any fan of either Tool OR A Perfect Circle should defiantly check this one out.

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #4 of 6
They're on my list (of things to check out).

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:43 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by spike33
Wow, someone responded! I am not alone, lol! Guess not many have heard of them, so sad
frown.gif

I was getting ready to start a thread of my own, but like a good forum-type-person, I used the search function first. I was really surprised that there were no responses and hardly anything in the music forum about them.

I have since finished listening to the album and I can say that it's one of the most solid albums I have heard in a long time-start to finish. It's uncanny how much the singer's voice sounds like Maynard. If you are a fan of Tool or APC I can GUARANTEE you will like this album!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back