Anyone knows what headphone this is...
Sep 1, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #7 of 21

Someone thought it was funny to spread the idea the Dre doesn't use his own products, which may be true.

No.  I don't know him personally or spy on him, so I don't know if he uses them at all or what he uses them for. 

OK...  So someone wanted to spread data that he doesn't use his own products.  How does this show that it's Photoshopped?  Yes, there is intent, but proving a photo fake requires more than intent.  

This is one photo of Dre in the studio.  There is another floating around with a pair of V6 on his head.  

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #8 of 21

OK...  So someone wanted to spread data that he doesn't use his own products.  How does this show that it's Photoshopped?  Yes, there is intent, but proving a photo fake requires more than intent.  

This is one photo of Dre in the studio.  There is another floating around with a pair of V6 on his head.  

I don't have to prove anything.  Not only did I ID the headphones for the OP, but I warned him to be skeptical of the photo.  He can do further research.  I heard it's fake, and I've seen the same pic of him without headphones on as proof the headphones were added.  When you say there is another floating around with a pair of V6 on his head, is it the same photo?  If so, then you know the photo is fake.  I'm not sure what you're getting at.  I'm not saying Dre doesn't use his own products, nor am I saying he doesn't or hasn't used the m50.

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #9 of 21

I don't have to prove anything.  Not only did I ID the headphones for the OP, but I warned him to be skeptical of the photo.  He can do further research.  I heard it's fake, and I've seen the same pic of him without headphones on as proof the headphones were added.  When you say there is another floating around with a pair of V6 on his head, is it the same photo?  If so, then you know the photo is fake.  I'm not sure what you're getting at.  I'm not saying Dre doesn't use his own products, nor am I saying he doesn't or hasn't used the m50.

That'd be your proof.  You've seen the same pic without the headphones on...  Though I've never seen that picture.  

The pic with him and the V6 is not the same photo.  As for what I'm getting at, it's the statement that something is fake without any real backup as to why (outside the he said she said that you stated).  

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #10 of 21
Can you p

Edit: Found the pic seems fake indeed

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #11 of 21

That'd be your proof.  You've seen the same pic without the headphones on...  Though I've never seen that picture.  

The pic with him and the V6 is not the same photo.  As for what I'm getting at, it's the statement that something is fake without any real backup as to why (outside the he said she said that you stated).  

I don't need to prove every statement I make, but if you really care, I will see if I can find the photo.

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #12 of 21

I don't need to prove every statement I make, but if you really care, I will see if I can find the photo.

You don't have to, but you've been requested to by two people now (who can't find the image) :p  As they say on the internet: "pics or it didn't happen" :wink:  XD  

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #13 of 21

You don't have to, but you've been requested to by two people now :p  As they say on the internet: "pics or it didn't happen" :wink:  XD  

It was in a thread somewhere (maybe even this forum) where I saw it a few months ago.  It started while looking at pics on yahoo of m50s.  I'll try and retrace that path.  Now you have me questioning the authenticity of the hoax claim and original pic...

I should have left the response to someone with more interest and a record of the evidence, but I figured a quick reply would be helpful for what seemed to be common knowledge when I heard about the hoax.

Sep 1, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #14 of 21

It was in a thread somewhere (maybe even this forum) where I saw it a few months ago.  It started while looking at pics on yahoo of m50s.  I'll try and retrace that path.  Now you have me questioning the authenticity of the hoax claim and original pic...

I should have left the response to someone with more interest and a record of the evidence, but I figured a quick reply would be helpful for what seemed to be common knowledge when I heard about the hoax.

BTW, this isn't an attack at you.  Doctored images appear on all edges of the internet, I kinda' just want to see the original :p  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back