Anyone knows Cine5
Apr 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

1226su

New Head-Fier
Hi, have any of you heard of "Cine5" ? I've been keeping tracking this product since CES in this January, and it is really fancy and with accurate 5 channel surround sound in all-in-one design.

Recently I've found a news on CrunchGear showing that Cine5 will soon be lunched in June. Did any of you know the specific schedule or the price?

Thanks in advance.

Apr 10, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #4 of 6
If you are refering to those headphones I think we may see those bundled with the upcoming Xonar Xense.

I asked you about the Cine5, it is a speaker module to produce virtual surround sound.

Apr 11, 2010 at 3:04 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROBSCIX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you are refering to those headphones I think we may see those bundled with the upcoming Xonar Xense.

I asked you about the Cine5, it is a speaker module to produce virtual surround sound.

Really sorry for my mistake (originally talking Cine5 but turn to CineVibe mindlessly) because I keep my eyes on these two audio peripherals at the same time.

Ya, I am talking about Cine5. Like CineVibe, no price and release date is known until now.

BTW, wow, you think CineVibe would be bunddled with Xonar Xense. Really interesting.

Apr 11, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #6 of 6
I cannot say for sure, just based on some pics I seen around. There is one shot with that card with a set of the PC350's and another shots with the headphones you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back